MARKETING & SALES MANAGER’S POSITION IN A HOSPITALITY COMPANY
Base Pay + highly rewarding monthly bonus on sales targets.
A one-stop hospitality shop providing high quality facilities and services.
The preferred candidate will head our marketing and sales team, and must be a results-driven individual, with the capacity to bring in new clients through outdoor marketing, strategic networking, and other effective marketing and sales strategies. Will also be a key member of the company’s leadership team.
• Setting up strategy to find new prospects and sales leads and convert them to paid customers, with effective executable plans.
• Identifying business opportunities (in big, medium and small sized organizations, as well as with appropriate Groups, Associations and Individuals) by educating prospective clients about the unique selling points and clear advantages and edge of our Platforms/products and services.
• Selling competently the Company’s 12 hospitality platforms – events halls, rooms/apartments, conference rooms, gym, swimming pool, restaurant, etc.
• Solicit new clients by visiting the right prospects.
• Communicating with current customers for retention, and the potential clients for attraction, understanding their needs and offering the required solutions
• Creating, long-lasting relationships with current and potential customers
• Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
• Devise upcoming events, and in collaboration with the social media executive, undertake publicity through all appropriate media, and championing effective online and offline activities.
• Empowering the whole company (team) to be a part of delivering sales revenues
• Preparing regular reports by collecting, analyzing/reviewing and summarizing information.
• Others to be assigned
• Good academic/professional qualifications in Marketing or associated field and/or in relevant field
• Track records in marketing and in delivering excellent practical sales results
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite/packages
• In-depth understanding of marketing & sales strategy and techniques
• Excellent communication skills – oral and written English
• Analytical and multitasking skills
• Good team player
Preferably, interested candidates should reside in Ikeja and environs not far from Iju.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org